Prescription medications are normally used for the treatment of mental health disorders. Urine drug testing is a vital assessment tool that will help a physician to:
• Identify the recent use of prescription, non prescribed medications as well as illicit substances
• Monitor and support choices about medication therapy, especially controlled substances
• Advocate for, and communicate with patients about personal treatment plans
• Detect medications that may result in any drug interaction
• Identify any possible medication or illicit drug abuse, diversion, or misuse
Contact us to learn more about urine drug testing in mental health.