Test results that provide identify specific drugs that help to support physicians when treating patients who have substance use disorders. Paradigm UDT offers a large test menu of more than 95 metabolites and drugs for illicit substances and prescription medications and provides:
• Monitoring of prescription medications that are used in MAT or Medication Assisted Treatment
• Objective clinical data that helps to identify a possible relapse and support any on-going treatment
• Detection of illicit substances or non-prescribed medications
• Identification of medications that may result in a drug interaction
• Detection of emerging substance abuse such as synthetic cathinones (Bath Salts) and synthetic cannabinoids (Spice)
• Learn more about drug testing for addiction treatment from the American Society of Addiction Medicine
Contact us in order to learn more about using Paradigm UDT in the treatment of SUD or substance abuse disorder.